Moraira is an old fishing town located in the gorgeous mountainous north-eastern tip of Costa Blanca with picturesque beaches, world-class hotels, and a delightful array of restaurants along the shore; let’s take a moment and explore Moraira.
- El Portet Beach is a small yet busy spot, especially during the high season. It’s a walking distance from the center of Moraira, from there you will enjoy an extraordinary view of the port and the Mediterranean. Or rent paddle boards or kayaks for fun in the waters and discover why it is considered one of the 10 best beach destinations in Europe.
- The Moraira Market is open on Friday mornings until late afternoon; it is a large market, you can have a fun-filled day of shopping for fresh fruits to clothing items.
- Hotel La Sort is a cozy, modern boutique hotel with family rooms and penthouses. It is located close to the center of Moraira and would be the best option if you plan to visit most local attractions.
- Hotel Swiss is a stunning hotel with comfortable rooms and a good restaurant, situated just off the center of Moraira.
- For exquisite and fine dining, visit the Le Dauphin in El Portet’s bay or the very popular The Olive Tree for a more affordable meal. Whichever you choose, your palate will thank you for the experience.
For more activities and fiestas, Visit Moraira Online 24 for the annual calendar and VRBO offers a wide range of rental properties in Moraira.